Wednesday 23 May 2012

Vintage Finds!

I just couldn't resist showing you my latest vintage acquisitions courtesy of one of my local charity shops.. TaDa!
Aren't they simply beautiful? I couldn't believe it when I spotted them lurking on the bottom shelf of a rather crowded charity shop late last Saturday afternoon for the bargainous price of £5! Yes, you heard me! £5 for the jug and all 6 glasses.

All much of my house includes pink, red and blue, I just knew they would be the perfect addition to the vintage glassware cupboard- and they are!

You certainly don't need to spend a lot to get a lot- I guess it's just knowing where to look and appreciating that what goes around comes around!
Have a great Wednesday folks!
                  x

5 comments:

Fifties Darling said...

How pretty! I love that shade of blue (L)

Miss Simmonds Says said...

I love that set, really gorgeous!

Ange said...

Thanks guys- I not only love the bargain of this set but wondering just who owned it first, when & where? Let's hope I don't break any now!!

Emily said...

I saw this jug on your shelf today and I thought how pretty it looked!

The Glamorous Housewife said...

Wow! What a lucky find- they are perfection.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife