Wednesday 9 May 2012

Shoe Love: Miss L Fire Review

Having recently purchased my third pair of divine Miss L Fire shoes I just had to review them and the fabulous company that is Miss L Fire!
Nothing says you've made an effort like gorgeous shoes and while the sale rail at Miss L Fire is a permanent feature, I'm a permanent fan!

My first pair are these little beauties- Miss L Fire Cherry Bombs in red!

These shoes are 100% leather uppers and the fantastic dangling cherries are removable as they slide off the ankle strap. I bought these in a size 6 and initially they were a little tight (I have very wide feet), but with all quality leather products, they stretch! Yay! I found these shoes perfect for the in between weather we've been having. They can be worn with thick woolly tights, bobby socks, stockings or Au natural making them pretty much perfect for all 4 seasons!

After feeling the Miss L Fire love I then found these on sale. The Dollie.
I actually bought these in a size 7 as the Cherry Bombs had pinched a little but found them on the large side. Fortunately the ankle strap can be tightened so there's minimum slippage. In fact, a pair of insoles would probably sort things out. Again, they are great as they have a covered toe but can easily be worn throughout the summer (when it finally arrives!) as the fabric is almost like a crochet pattern and is full of holes! I love the trademark pineapple heels on these shoes and, like the Cherry bombs, they're very comfy. They come with a couple of flower clips that you can attatch to the straps of the toes giving a fab seneorita feel!

I just couldn't resist stalking the sale page and have most recently bought my third pair, the Velvetta.
As there name suggests, these green beauties are indeed velvet and leather and have these gorgeous flowers stitched across the toe. I also bought these in a size 7 and they are probably the best fit of the 3. Although I wouldn't want to wear them in the rain, this style is fantastic for this weather as they are a proper girly shoe without giving you cold feet. They look just as good with my tea dresses as they do with my 40s swing trousers so a complete win win as far as I'm concerned.

I don't usually buy what I would call 'real' shoes but have found the Miss L Fire sales page so unbelievably well priced that it simply made sense. they are always delivered quickly and in cute boxes with soft brushed cotton drawstring bags to keep the dust off! They always make me feel well dressed and definitely get me some kind compliments. In fact I met a lady in the street today who's first words were "I see you walking to school everyday- you always wear fabulous shoes". Couldn't have put it better myself!

What was your last super shoe purchase?!
                     x

1 comment:

Louise Mc said...

My favourites are the red ones. I think I'm going to have to check out that sale page myself. X