Monday 13 February 2012

Vintage Movies

Now we've finally got around to joining LoveFilm I've started my movie list with some vintage classics from the 1940s and 50s. My daughters are huge Audrey Hepburn fans and so Charade, How to Steal a Million and My Fair lady are already on the list (they have the box set of her Paramount films!)
Audrey Hepburn in How to Steal a Million
I've also included Rear Window as you can't beat a bit of Hitchcock and All About Eve. What vintage film collection would be complete without a bit of Marilyn and Bette?!
Rear Window Poster

Bette Davis in All About Eve
 I've also added Casablanca (can't believe I've never seen it!) and An Affair To Remember.
Bogart at his best!

An affair to remember
What else do you suggest I add to the classic vintage movie list?
                                 x

2 comments:

Louise Mc said...

You have to see 'It happened one night' it's great. I also love whatever happened to baby Jane. Rear window is fab, any Hitchcock is fab. X

Ange said...

I'll add that one to the list- thanks Lou!