Monday 12 March 2012

Outfit Post: Miss L Fire & Hearts and Roses

Oh I love my shoes! I couldn't resist picking these beauties up in the miss L Fire sale and so what better to pair then with than my gorgeous Hearts & Roses swing dress. I love wearing this combination together as the two pieces were clearly made for each other; hooray for some sunshine so I can step into Spring in Miss L Fire!
Dress: Hearts & Roses; Shoes: Miss L Fire red cherry bomb; Cardi: Primarni; Hair flower: surgically attached to my head!
Don't you just love these shoes?!


My family laugh at the fact they can hear me coming as the Cherries 'click-clack' together as you walk; so cool!

The dress is so easy to wash and wear and already has a net petticoat for added volume. I adore florals and this dress will take me through the seasons as it's so easy to layer up with tights or wear alone with sandals when the sunshine really starts to kick.

What are you wearing today?!  (I do hope it's a dress.)
                            x

3 comments:

Louise Mc said...

Oh yes, those shoes are divine. You look fantastic, I love the dress. x

Ange said...

Thanks hon! x

Lou Morgan said...

You look amazing... A real (cherry) bombshell!!!!!