Friday 27 April 2012

Fab Frock Friday! You give me Fever.....

Just look at thuis gorgeous Fever Frock I found in a cute boutique in neighbouring Leamington. Isn't it gorgeous?! It's turquoise with a delicious retro Tiki print of pink flamingoes. I love the slightly ruched V neck (always good on the bigger bust) and the fact that this dress is midi length so hangs in a slightly pleated A-line to just below the knees.
Fever Madagascar Dress £65
It's a wee bit steep at £65 and they didn't have my size so I have been good and not purchased but it reminded me how great Fever frocks are. And would you believe it I happen to have no less that 3 in Redressing's Summer collection! Pop over to the website and chack them out....

2 comments:

Roisin Muldoon said...

Angie, they don't have it online any more but I bought this frock last week from TK Maxx for £19! I know they have other Fever frocks in store at Central Six so you should go and have a wee peep, you might get lucky!

Second Hand Rose said...

Lovely dress! I'm officially addicted to your blog, definitely following! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/