Wednesday 4 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
I can't believe it's 2012 already- remember the fears over the 'millenium bug'?! How time flies!

I trust you all had a fab festive season and are ready to hit the new year with a bang?! Resolutions? Diets? 'Must do' list for 2012? How about a return to good old fashioned principles, morals, good values and ethics instead this year? New Years Resolutions are usually just good intentions, good upright character however will last you a lifetime.

One of my very best friends bought me a fabulous book for Christmas entitled 'How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton world- the art of living with style, class and grace.' It's utterly fab and I will be quoting from it in many I future blog I've no doubt.
It totally captures my desire as a vintage loving yet most definitely 21st century woman to truly live with style, class, grace and a return to so called 'old fashioned' values, ethics and morality. Jordan Christy is clearly a woman after my own heart and I'm looking forward to sharing some of this book with you this year!

Happy New Year and remember; this is your year to shine, find your true self and refresh the way you dress yourself inside & out with vintage inspired values and style!

1 comment:

Louise Mc said...

Ooooh, can't wait to hear some of the quotes, that sounds like a fabulous book. Happy New Year x