Thursday 6 October 2011

Outfit post- 1950s Inspiration and vintage style shoes!

I thought I'd go for something a little more fifties chic in this post so here I am!
(The photo was taken at night so you'll have to excuse the bad lighting!)


My pencil skirt was a summer bargain from Primark of all places, it has 2 front pockets which I absolutely love. The black 40s/50s style shirt is thrifted but originally came from New Look as do my brand new shoes!!! Couldn't resist them. I struggle with slip on shoes so always need a strap of some description and these are just gorgeous; patent black and cream and a nice sturdy heel.

The hair flower was a summer purchase too to match my Rockalily London Pompadour Pink lipstick.

New Look have some gorgeous vintage style shoes in their new AW collection, these are just a few I so could have bought!
New Look Brogue £19.99

Lace Up Court £9 (was £19.99)

Patent button court £7 (was £19.99)

Toe Cap Ballet Pump (very Audrey!) £17.99

Shearling Cuff Boot £15.00 (was £26.99)
My shoes! (£19.99)

Pretty gorgeous vintage style shoes on the High Street again then! Actually, if you'd like to know more head over to Retro Chick's blog post all about Autumn vintage style shoes which she wrote about a year ago when I first started following her blog. (I'm also very excited about her Vintage Norwich page as we've decided to visit this vintage loving city for my 'big birthday' weekend away! Yay!)

Have you found a great pair of vintage style shoes on the High Street this Autumn?

    X

No comments: