Friday 4 May 2012

1950s Kitchen Kitsch

I'm in love with retro kitchenalia! 1950s kitsch for the kitchen is totally my bag this month. I've spent far too long browsing (not buying I hasten to add!) and have found these chic treats!
Kitsch Tablecloth £24.95 Dotcomgiftshop

1950s Lap Tray $25 Annie69 Etsy
Metallic Oxo tin £8.95 Vanishederas.com
Storage Jars £28 Cath Kidston
1950s kitchen utensil set £21 Myvintagestudio Etsy
Bird Glasses set $32 Rubylane.com
1950s Twinings Tea Caddy £4 kellypowelldesigns Etsy
Half Apron £18 Cath Kidston
Glass & plastic retro jug $30 Mysweetiepiepie Etsy
Might have to keep a close eye on some of this retro lushness! Have a great weekend everybody! X
              

1 comment:

Second Hand Rose said...

I absolutely adore all these items, they are amazing! Thanks for following my blog, I hope you enjoy it! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/